What payment methods are accepted?
|We Accept Payment Methods
Payments by paypal, no paypal account required. Paypal is safe and free for buyers.
VISA, MasterCard, the United States n Express, JCB, Diners Club, Maestro & Laser Card, etc.
PayPal never shares your financial information with us.
Paypal eCheck payments need to be cleared before shipping.(usually takes 3-6 business days)
- 1. Please key in the correct shipping address in English while checking out with PayPal, if you choose "Paypal Express Checkout" as the check out process (not supply one shipping address on our website), or the order will be shipped to your PayPal address.
- 2. We attach great importance to your privacy and security as same as Paypal, and all your financial information will not be kept on our website. Buy with confidence!
Do I need a PayPal account to pay?
No need. You can pay with your credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, the United States n Express, and Discover) or eCheck — all without having a PayPal account. When you are redirected to the Paypal page please click the tab "Pay with a debit or credit card".
Is PayPal secure?
Yes. PayPal uses SSL technology to keep your information safe. In addition, when you send a payment using PayPal, the recipient won't receive sensitive financial information like your credit card or bank account number. In this way, you don't have to worry about paying people whom you don't know. PayPal is designed from the ground up to be a safer way to send money online. Your financial information won’t be sold or exposed to any merchant or retailer.
Please visit our Security page for security details.
Why was my credit card payment declined?
All payment processing is handled by an independent secure payment processor. lenovobatterycanada.com is not given any payment information. Please verify the following and contact your credit card issuer if the problem persists.
- Incorrect billing information
- Insufficient funds
- Card has been reported as lost or stolen
- Card has expired
- Card has not been activated
- Card cannot be used to pay for goods/services in a Cardholder-Not-Present environment (online/over the internet)
- 3-D Secure (MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa) has not been activated
- Credit limit reached
Why is my payment status still pending?
Payment made by an eCheck will take some days to clear in PayPal. The status will be pending and we will not send your order until it has cleared.